See previous workflow versions at bottom of article
Workflow Logic Explained:
1. Step One - Is the ad group active?
- (If no, ignore ad group)
- (If yes, proceed to Step Two)
2. Step Two - Does the ad group contain at least 2 expanded text ads?
- If yes output: Remove any 'Needs ETAs' labels from the ad group and move to step 3
- If no output: Label ad group with 'Needs ETAs'
3. Step Three - Does the ad group contain at least 1 responsive search ad?
- If yes output: Send an alert to create at least one responsive search ad in the ad group.
- If no output: Ignore the ad group
If you would like to apply this workflow to your accounts but need some guidance, check out our article on how to apply a template process.
We love to hear from you! Any questions or feedback on this article or workflow (or just to say hi), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Current version (Microsoft Ads):||[Weekly] Check for 2+ ETAs and 1+ RSA v1|
|Workflow level:||Ad group|
|Available for platform:||Microsoft Ads|
|Recommended automatic run cadence:||Weekly|
|Date||Previous workflow versions||Update reason|